News



OMIC declares 2021 dividend

We are pleased to announce that OMIC has declared a 5% 2021 dividend, to be applied as a premium credit throughout 2022 to all of our physicians’ renewal policies.

This is the 27th dividend declared by OMIC in the past 33 years. During 2020, OMIC applied a 12.5% COVID credit and applied it to all policies in May 2020. OMIC also declared a 5% 2020 dividend to be applied as a premium credit throughout 2021 to all of our physicians’ renewal policies. Together, these equaled a 17.5% premium return for our insured ophthalmologists during this very stressful year.

Purchase additional cyber coverage

OMIC’s policy includes cyber liability protection at a limit up to $100,000 per policy period. We purchase this coverage for our insureds from regulatory/cyber experts, Tokio Marine HCC. 

OMIC insureds may purchase higher limits of coverage on the e-MD/Broad Regulatory Protection Plus policy form by contacting Tokio Marine HCC directly. The e-MD/Broad Regulatory Protection Plus coverage also includes expanded coverage benefits and new features. 

For information on the unique coverage features offered under the higher limit policy, please contact Dana Pollard Carulli at 877-808-6277 or message her at DPOLLARD@tmhcc.com to purchase additional limits up to $5 million.

 

Please refer to OMIC's Copyright and Disclaimer regarding the contents on this website

Leave a comment



Six reasons OMIC is the best choice for ophthalmologists in America.

Expertise unmatched.

OMIC's sole mission is to serve ophthalmology. The premier source of ophthalmic claims data and loss prevention materials, OMIC's member hotline is the most used ophthalmic consultative service of its kind and OMIC.com is the most visited web site in America for ophthalmic risk management advice and patient consent documents.

61864684