News


OMIC named Outstanding Captive of the Year for 2020

OMIC has been chosen Outstanding Captive of the Year for 2020 by the Captive Insurance Companies Association (CICA). A "captive insurer" is generally defined as an insurance company that is wholly owned and controlled by its insureds; its primary purpose is to insure the risks of its owners, and its insureds benefit from the captive insurer's underwriting profits. ...

EYE ON OMIC:

OMIC declares 26th dividend

We are pleased to announce that, in addition to the 12.5% COVID credit announced in April and applied to all policies in May, OMIC has declared a 5% 2020 dividend to be applied as a premium credit throughout 2021 to all of our physicians’ renewal policies. Together, these equal a 17.5% premium return for our insured ophthalmologists during this very stressful year. Purchase additional cyber...

Marketing > Directory

General Questions:
(800) 562-6642 (Press 7)

Request Application Kit:
(800) 562-6642 (Press 661)

Media Inquiries:
(800) 562-6642 (ext 654)

Recent Articles

2020 Dividend, COVID Credit, and 2021 Rate Adjustments

OMIC in the News
UPCOMING EVENTS:

Mar
3
Wed
all-day Illinois Society of Eye Physicia...
Illinois Society of Eye Physicia...
Mar 3 all-day
Join us in Rosemont on Wednesday, March 3, 2021, for a risk management OMIC virtual presentation is scheduled to be presented in the evening. Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 Time: 7:00 p.m. t 8:00 p.m.,[...]







Six reasons OMIC is the best choice for ophthalmologists in America.

Leader in the industry.

A-rated by AM Best, OMIC is consistently ranked among the top malpractice insurance companies in America for financial stability. No other carrier has matched OMIC's consistent financial performance with regard to both combined, operating, and surplus ratios, the most relevant financial measurements for an insurance carrier.

61864684