Several New and Revised Consent Forms Published by OMIC
Several new and revised informed consent documents and risk management recommendations documents were recently uploaded.
- New: Same Day Sequential Bilateral Surgery Addendum
- New: Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery Addendum
- New: Intravitreal Anti-VEGF Injections for Adults: Risk Management Recommendations
- Revised: AvastinTM (bevacizumab) Consent
- Revised: EyleaTM (aflibercept) Consent
- Revised: LucentisTM (ranibizumab) Consent
- Revised: OzurdexTM (dexamethasone) Consent
RETINOPATHY OF PREMATURITY
- New: Intravitreal Anti-VEGF Injections for ROP: Risk Management Recommendations
- Revised: Intravitreal Anti-VEGF Injections for ROP Consent
See all new consent forms here.
See all new risk management recommendation guides here.
OMIC policyholders who adminster intravitreal anti-VEGF (IVAV) injections for ROP are strongly encouraged to review these forms and contact OMIC Risk Manager Anne M. Menke, RN, PhD, if you use IVAV for indications not listed on the consent form, or if you have any questions about ROP. She may be reached at 1.800.562-6642, extension 651 or email@example.com.